Are you passionate about music and driven by your faith?
Do you want to make a difference with your skills and musical gifts?
New West Music Academy (NWMA) is hiring trained and/or experienced Christian music teachers with a background in music education to join our dynamic team with the goal of inspiring and empowering the next generation of musicians.
Why join New West Music Academy?
IMPACT LIVES: As a music teacher at NWMA, you have the incredible opportunity to make a lasting impact on the lives of your students. Through your teaching, you will nurture their musical talents and build their skills as musicians, while also instilling Christian values and helping them to grow as musicians and faith-driven individuals.
SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY: At NWMA, you will be on a team of like-minded people who are passionate about Christian music education.
FLEXIBILITY: As a music educator at NWMA, you will enjoy flexible scheduling options that can accommodate your other commitments, allowing you achieve the much sought-after work/life balance.
COMPETIVE COMPENSATION: We offer competitive rates based on qualifications and experience.
NWMA Teacher Requirements
- Strong Christian faith and a heart for ministry through music
- Proficiency in your chosen instrument or vocal expertise
- Teaching experience or relevant qualifications
- Ability to inspire, motivate, and engage students of all ages and skill levels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills